Nothing is more secure than a job in the banking sector as a probationary officer. Apart from the lucrative salary that will be credited to your account, the perks, concessions and n number of facilities are enough reason to make you want to crack this much-coveted exam. If you are determined at cracking the IBPS, its time you take a look at the registration process.
- IBPS has various types of exam for all types of recruitment. If you want to compete for the post of the probationary officer then download the IBPS PO.
- Check your eligibility criteria. To apply for IBPS PO you need to have completed your graduation and need to be in the age bracket of 20 to 30.
- You need to have a passport size photograph and a digital signature. The IBPS requires you to upload these while filling up the form.
- The photograph and signature will also be a part of the form that you shall download. This will be verified at the examination center.
- It should be a recent color
- The picture should have been taken with a light color, preferably white background.
- Be relaxed while getting clicked! Squirting pictures will be rejected.
- If you are a spectacle-ular person make sure there are no reflections in the image.
- The dimension of the image should be 200 X 230 pixels.
- The size of the file needs to be between 20kB to 50kB.
- Make sure the image is below 50kB when you are scanning it. If the size is more, rectify the settings. Any image above 50kB shall not be accepted.
- The signature has to be on a white paper with a black ink
- It should be YOUR signature. Don’t get a proxy here!
- This signature will be used in your call letter and other relevant places.
- If the signature on the call letter and the one done in the examination center don’t match then the client will be disqualified.
- The dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels
- The file size should be withing 10kB and 20kB.
- Signatures in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- An email id is a must when you are filling up the application form.
- It is advised that the DND services are turned off on the number that you will register in the application. IBPS will send essential updates.
- You must have valid proofs about the data that is filled in the application. It might be required during the interview session. Especially if you are applying under a quota make sure you have supporting documents about the same.
- The fees for IBPS PO is usually Rs. 600 for the general candidates and Rs. 100 for SC and ST candidates. However, the exact amount will be displayed at the end of the form filling process.
The process of application is easy like any other competitive exams. However, it is good to keep in mind that the servers are often down during the last few days of the application due to heavy traffic. It is advisable that you fill your application as early as possible so that there is no trouble faced. The form cannot be filled on the mobile. Be the early bird and have fun learning at PrepLane.